Click Here

Click Here
Selling Your Home?

Click Here

Click Here
Moving to Pierre?

Click Here

Click Here
Highlighted Businesses

Pictures from Around the Local Area

The best part about Pierre is just how absolutely beautiful it is and how many different landscapes you'll see within a 10 minute radius of the town's center.  Many locals call Pierre, Pierr-idise as it's a hidden gem of an amazing lifestyle. There is literally all year long fun with river and lake activities, some of the best hunting in the United States, Walleye Fishing, Salmon Fishing above the dam and miles of trails for biking or walking.  A fun little fact is that, Lake Oahe is the second largest reservoir in the world.  

Parents magazine featured Pierre, SD for having the most innovative parks and playgrounds for children.  They have a newly built Fire Truck playground and a series of mini-playgrounds off a walking trail. It makes for a fun afternoon activity with the whole family.  After your walk you can ride over to Zesto's our secret ice cream shop.  We like to grab our ice cream and head under the shade trees or drive over to the river and watch the wildlife.

My dad who still lives in New York calls Pierre, Mayberry.  If you remember the old television show.  It's a wholesome close knit community.  I always joke, if my kids ever do anything wrong.. I'm sure I'll know quickly, as everyone knows each other.
  • My mailman brings my boxes inside my garage 
  • People wave to you as you go down the road on the outskirts of town
  • When I went into a ditch this winter, I had every single person who drove by stop and ask to help 
Hope you enjoy the pictures, I'm thankful that some great photographer friends let me feature some of their photos.  These are not to be used or copied in anyway.



Photo credit: Jasmine Rockwell 

Photo credit: Jasmine Rockwell 

Photo credit: Jasmine Rockwell 

Photo credit: Jasmine Rockwell 

Photo credit: Jasmine Rockwell 

Photo credit: Jasmine Rockwell 

Photo credit: Megan Werpy 



Photo: Megan Werpy 























2 comments



  1. A truly beautiful blog where we can tracked down critical data. Total House Inspection is given to giving you "Genuine serenity" by helping you with understanding the condition of your home. Home Inspection Cost Michigan
    Home Inspection Michigan

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top